--- April 28, 2011 ---
1. How many Roosters does it take to screw a light bulb in the hen house ? No one knows, because when the Rooster is in the hen house in the dark with the Hens he doesn't care.
2. What makes a Republican Rooster special ?
He has two right wings.
3. How many Democrat Roosters does it take to screw a light bulb in
the hen house ?
No one knows, because they expect the government to do it.
4. Why do chicken coops have two doors ?
Because if they had four, they be chicken sedans.
5. Which side of a Rooster has Most Feathers ?
Rooster Crossing the Road - Science
6. Albert Einstein: Whether the Rooster crossed the road or the road moved beneath the Rooster depends upon your point of view. The Rooster did not cross the road - it transcended it.
7. Sir Isaac Newton: A Rooster at rest tends to stay at rest. Rooster in motion tend to cross the road.
8. Quantum Logic Rooster: The Rooster is distributed probabalistically on all sides of the road until you observe it on the side of your course.
9. Cray Rooster: Crosses faster than any other Rooster, but if you don't dip him in liquid nitrogen first, it arrives on the other side fully cooked.
Rooster Crossing the Road - Other
10. L.A. Police Department: Give me ten minutes with the Rooster and I'll find out.
11. VICE PRESIDENT GORE: I fight for the Roosters and I am fighting for the Roosters right now. I will not give up on the Roosters crossing the road! I will fight for the Roosters and I will not disappoint them. Did I mention that I invented roads?
Return to Home Page RoosterDuds.com
Heard any good Rooster joke lately ? (clean ones please)
Please e-mail them to me.
Click here to send E-mail to Hank the WebRooster